Monday, August 24, 2009

Welcome Deboshree!


Hi Friends! Yep, it has been a super LONG while since I added anyone to my blog list, as compared to previously where I had been adding one new blogger every month, specifically someone from Blogger's Blogs of Note, or someone who "accidentally" ventured onto my blog from another bloggy friend of mine's blog.

And it has also been a really LONG while since any stranger actually ventured here, and commented!

So I would like to officially welcome
Deboshree to my blog, who came here via Ron's wtf blog. She has a nice blog, y'know. Simply reeking with the thoughts and writings of a great philosopher in the making :) And she has a great heart too by the way. You'll find stories about her helping out in an NGO, especially in teaching dance classes to poor children. So, do pay her a visit if you are free. I'm sure you'll be entertained. And who knows, you might get a free dance class too *winks*

Have a great week ahead, Friends!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi John, thanks for the link to Deboshree ... I'll stop over and have a visit.

How's everything with you? Are you a married man now? It's been awhile since I've visited here ... actually it's been awhile since I visited anywhere ... life got rather hectic and busy. But ... I'm trying to catch up. :)

Hope everything is fabulous with you!

Take Care!

Small Footprints
http://reducefootprints.blogspot.com

Monday, August 24, 2009 6:49:00 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

Hi John,
i took a look over at Deboshree's blog and it was quite an interesting read! I'll be visiting again, I am sure!

Hope the world is being especially kind to you these days!
Be well, Friend!
Donna

Thursday, August 27, 2009 11:33:00 AM  
Blogger Deboshree said...

Hey John!!
Thanks!!
I was just dropping by(yet again) and was shocked to see my name!You won't believe this but I was coming to your blog to add you to my reading list and here you say I'm a part of yours!hehe..

Love
Deboshree

Thursday, August 27, 2009 12:06:00 PM  
Blogger John said...

Hi Small Footprints! Thanks so much for dropping by and commenting :) Yes, I'm a married man now, but yet to start it, until I get to the States to be with my lovely beloved wife :) Thanks for your concern and hope that everything's top notch for you too!

Hi Donna! Glad you liked it. I know you're not old, but I'd still like to ask, how's grandmotherhood? :)

Hi Deboshree, thanks for adding me, although I beat you to it... LOL Thanks for dropping by and commenting :)

Monday, August 31, 2009 9:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home